Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

You can’t decide to not play him and then not seriously try to get rid of him either from an ethnical standpoint

How you gonna let wall miss 3 and a half out of the last 4 seasons
Last I checked this was a mutual decision. You’d have to ask Big B’s why he don’t wanna play.

Far as him being traded, if they don’t like the offers, don’t trade him.

Pretty good is not the first description that comes to mind. I guess maybe a fan of neither team might think that, but those mfers kept pissing me off last night.
Let me rephrase. I started watching midway in the 2nd mainly as background noise while I was playing my PC.

Looked up and the 4th was kinda intense with the back and forths. Then OT. That made what I saw during that time interesting.

Last I checked this was a mutual decision. You’d have to ask Big B’s why he don’t wanna play.

Far as him being traded, if they don’t like the offers, don’t trade him.

Yeah but we don’t know what they did to coerce wall because I’m sure he would like to actually play basketball

And not like the offers? No matter what they trade wall for it wouldn’t derail anything they got going on. Nobody gonna give them 3 first rounders like they want

Man just field a competitive team while developing the younger players

They got Gordon wasting his life away

Yeah but we don’t know what they did to coerce wall because I’m sure he would like to actually play basketball

And not like the offers? No matter what they trade wall for it wouldn’t derail anything they got going on. Nobody gonna give them 3 first rounders like they want

Man just field a competitive team while developing the younger players

They got Gordon wasting his life away
Dead @ Coerce

Theyre not holding his family for ransom. He could play if he wanted.

Dead @ Coerce

Theyre not holding his family for ransom. He could play if he wanted.
lol coerce in the sense that they could explain to him why it’s not beneficial if he does play or idk

Point is we don’t know what agreement they got

And lol @ Wall like I don’t wanna play and the rockets are like “ok cool”

That’s wack too

Back