Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Is there a reason we hating on Green so early into his career?

Is it something I missed or just Rockets hate? I always have room on my list of players to hate. Someone school me.

Is there a reason we hating on Green so early into his career?

Is it something I missed or just Rockets hate? I always have room on my list of players to hate. Someone school me.
Just Rockets hate. The kid will be fine. Will be one of the best “scorers” in the NBA in a few years.

We we gonna emphasis that warriors are also getting a top tier perimeter defender back possibly their best not just their second best scorer top 10 greatest shooter of all time back( imo will be #2 when its all said and done)

And now you telling me they got another 2way player????????

Klay
Wiggins
Gary
Iggy

Poole wylin
Im hearing great things about moody too

Smh Wiseman aint comeback niggas in mid season form without two starters and the Lakers can't physically stay on the court, nets got issues, bucks imo atm don't have the roster

Niggas need to wake up warriors is warrioring again like they never did before

Oh and then steph klay got the omega chips on their shoulders smh nigga forget how it was when they both go off at the sametime

No season long takes on the 4-6 Bucks huh?

King Giannis got niggas walking on eggshells scared to say candyman 🤭
The defending champs earn that respect sorry famo y’all don’t get that

But I am noticing Giannis isn’t doing enough to carrying to justify “being the best player in the league” and I’ve called him out 2x already and George hill getting the ball with under a min left because Middleton not there to close things for Giannis

We we gonna emphasis that warriors are also getting a top tier perimeter defender back possibly their best not just their second best scorer top 10 greatest shooter of all time back( imo will be #2 when its all said and done)

And now you telling me they got another 2way player????????

Klay
Wiggins
Gary
Iggy

Poole wylin
Im hearing great things about moody too

Smh Wiseman aint comeback niggas in mid season form without two starters and the Lakers can't physically stay on the court, nets got issues, bucks imo atm don't have the roster

Niggas need to wake up warriors is warrioring again like they never did before

Oh and then steph klay got the omega chips on their shoulders smh nigga forget how it was when they both go off at the sametime
Tell that to hustle and AZTG

Lakers question

Is it worrying that the vision of this lakers team is supposed to be that AD is supposed to be the #1 option on the lakers and Lebron is supposed to step back to preserve himself?

Is it worrying that Russ is supposed to carry the team offensively with AD to help even more if injuries (like right now) come up and they aren’t doing it?

Can AD ever be a #1 option on a contending team or is it a pipe dream?

Back