Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Brandon Clarke and Karl Towns being the same age threw me for a loop

He might have a career that peaked as a rookie

he’s not a bad player just been less effective over time

needs the playing time but can’t on Memphis. He gotta wait and it’s only year 3 let’s not panic

I was at the state fair whoadie.

But if you thought they even had a chance, that was on you lil bro. Pelicans lost when they suited up. It was just a matter of how much they were gonna lose by.
Nah I said we was getting cooked in here before the game started and that Lonzo bot dude was celebrating a injury to one of our players because I posted someone saying Lonzo gotta be be a better point guard.

I swear if I would did that shit niggas was have caught feelings or try to ban me or some shit but since it's a Pelicans thing it was usual jokes or being sensitive shit.

That's what had me charged last night.

Nah I said we was getting cooked in here before the game started and that Lonzo bot dude was celebrating a injury to one of our players because I posted someone saying Lonzo gotta be be a better point guard.

I swear if I would did that shit niggas was have caught feelings or try to ban me or some shit but since it's a Pelicans thing it was usual jokes or being sensitive shit.

That's what had me charged last night.
I told you lil bro lol, you be looking for that shit. Don't go seeking out shit you know gonna make you feel some type of way.

Just mute them fam. If you only want positivity, look for positivity. Stop letting "lonzo stan da realest" with 5 followers upset you man lol

Somebody send it to you, mute them.

Post shit that align with your Outlook.

Just my two pennies

Back