Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

No man I have to feel the same way about a player the same way the next season

Also me wanting Tyler traded had more to do with not wanting to wait for his development more than anything

I can’t even cheer for a guy on my team scoring 17 in a quarter without clowns coming out the woodwork

But if he had a bad game/start to the season, then it’s James harden jokes

Can’t win lol
Do you include yourself as a clown when you do it to everyone else's teams/players?

Luka dribbling too much and sucking on defense

At some point, Kidd going have to hurt Brunson or Tim feelings, can’t accept their defense and Lukas

lol @ Shaq saying he don’t know when they asked if Herro could do what Trae did in Atlanta last year

thats why the young players don’t wanna hear from him buster

Luka dribbling too much and sucking on defense

At some point, Kidd going have to hurt Brunson or Tim feelings, can’t accept their defense and Lukas

lol @ Shaq saying he don’t know when they asked if Herro could do what Trae did in Atlanta last year

thats why the young players don’t wanna hear from him buster
That was a trash segment analyzing a harmless training camp comment instead of the game but when shaq was saying idk about all that because chuck said something that wasn’t even the point of what he said

Shaq talking about Tyler having the same opportunity as trae and putting up similar numbers if he did and Chuck talking about a ECF run

Shame Heat fans have to praise Shaq for defending us when he’s trash too lol

Jimmy be getting to the line. Whatever Harden is going through ain't affecting the amount of trips Jimmy gets per game lol

Back