Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Its early but the east is wild. There are 4 teams thats are 5-1, and the 10th seed is .500.

Shit will mellow out for sure, but its gonna be tough to become a top 6 seed. Type of season where every game gonna matter
Been the wave since last season Covid and injuries got in the way

Lol Bron and Deandre Jordan doing reverse dunks yeah ima get a good night's sleep cuz Houston ain't got any answers
Go cry yourself to sleep...

giphy.gif

Lol y'all making this more then what it is man
LOL, u turned up the heat on this Lakers vs Celtics thing the past few days, dont play victim now.

Dont worry, Lakers are about to improve their record in NOV (easy schedule) and u will most likely disappear as usual. Things will calm down then.

Serious question for anybody who can answer

Is Jalen Green better than Bouknight ? Why?

wanna see rockets perspective, what they see him as

LOL, u turned up the heat on this Lakers vs Celtics thing the past few days, dont play victim now.

Dont worry, Lakers are about to improve their record in NOV (easy schedule) and u will most likely disappear as usual. Things will calm down then.
Lol im not "playing victim" to anything. This "disappear" bullshit gotta stop as well. There was things offline that was happening including a relocation. I never wanna see yall win that's how I've felt since 2008. The fact that yall think the frequency i post on here depends on how the Lakers record goes is delusional, baseless, and laughable. 😂😂😂

LOL, Management are not trying to win games. Also, i dont want that dude to fuck up my under 27 and half wins bet.
I see what you're saying and i know he's making $44 mil but i just know the competitor in him wants to get out there. Especially with all the turnover issues they got

Back