Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

January/February the team might/should have Oladipo back too. Ahh well. Here’s hoping both teams are fully healthy by then
If I read that right it's closer to Feb meaning closer to all star break. You teams start winding down around that time though Thibs gives not a damn lol. Curious on Bam vs Mitch as well🤔

Need to get as much distance from Brooklyn as possible cause they're gonna figure it out, KD and Harden just too good to for the Nets to keep struggling

Same with the Bucks and Philly before Ben comes back and gets into game shape.

The Wizards and Hornets will fall off a bit, theyll be around but not as good as they been.

The problem is that we fighting over 6 playoffs spots instead of 8. 7-10 are the playins, not the playoffs. Its more than 6 good teams in the east.

This a fun ass season already.

We talking bout how good the east became, not standings.

Is the East being this competive sustainable?

I’m sorry

And yeah the East has been competitive for a few years now

When healthy How many real bottom feeders are there really? Magic, pistons and maybe the Cavs?

Teams like the Cavs, pacers and raptors aren’t bad at all

Also I’m the East it slowly went from like 2-3 legit teams to maybe 5 or 6 that have the potential to be in the ECF

I’m sorry

And yeah the East has been competitive for a few years now

When healthy How many real bottom feeders are there really? Magic, pistons and maybe the Cavs?

Teams like the Cavs, pacers and raptors aren’t bad at all

Also I’m the East it slowly went from like 2-3 legit teams to maybe 5 or 6 that have the potential to be in the ECF

The East been getting more competitive for 2-3 seasons now and it was building up to this, but now we arrived.

There are 2 clear favorites, but like you said, its 5-6 teams that can make the ECF if the cards fall right.

Its also gonna be some good teams thatll get elimimated in the 1st round cause of a bad match up

The East been getting more competitive for 2-3 seasons now and it was building up to this, but now we arrived.

There are 2 clear favorites, but like you said, its 5-6 teams that can make the ECF if the cards fall right.
So competitive even them 2 are playing just .500 ball and haven't really hit their strides yet. I'm very curious how teams start looking around December/January
Its also gonna be some good teams thatll get elimimated in the 1st round cause of a bad match up

Back