Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

I mentioned the lack of fans in the arena the other day and YOU told me there was a tornado watch you piece of shit
There was a tornado watch you fucking grumpy cat ass nigga but you tried to be slick and pass it off as a joke about the arena not being as full at the very start of the game.

There was a tornado watch you fucking grumpy cat ass nigga but you tried to be slick and pass it off as a joke about the arena not being as full at the very start of the game.
How are you gonna be an asshole when I say it today and act like you didn’t say this last week though? Lol I said it for a reason and I wasn’t even joking

Tatum killed us tonight. Brown had 34 points and had 2 shot attempts in both overtimes. Hopefully we can get Rob back so we can put together a better rhythm for Orlando. Effort wasn't the issue tonight it was execution

Tatum killed us tonight. Brown had 34 points and had 2 shot attempts in both overtimes. Hopefully we can get Rob back so we can put together a better rhythm for Orlando. Effort wasn't the issue tonight it was execution

That seems to be a running theme, even going back to last year. Brown is never really involved in the last min plays...

Like shit he got them into o.t. tonight and the only Celtic doing anything. And oh why the f don't Prichard n Nesmith get mins?

Also I love how there was no help defense whatsoever...dinwiddie just sat there n broke horford down and not one damn person came over to help..fucking pathetic!

Back