Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Team played really hard. Withstood the run by Ant, and BI played the role of the closer.

One thing about Kat that I'm surprised a lot more centers don't do with him is get physical. He don't want no parts of contact

Dudes team get 1 measly win and they're feeling themselves
tenor.gif

Really liked what I saw from herb. His offensive game gonna take time to come but his defense is already there. Really made things difficult for his assignments tonight.

Not sure how long he stays in the starting lineup but hopefully he'll start getting some easy transition baskets after turnovers to get him going

Really liked what I saw from herb. His offensive game gonna take time to come but his defense is already there. Really made things difficult for his assignments tonight.

Not sure how long he stays in the starting lineup but hopefully he'll start getting some easy transition baskets after turnovers to get him going
Bro no one can tell me shit about Herb lol. He is the equivalent of not believing the scoreboard and watching the game.

I need to see what the wolves do against the Pelicans on Monday to confirm my suspicions that they are legitimately a better team. I mean being healthy already makes them better but that team’s trajectory might be greatly on the up and up. But I’ll wait
What's the verdict, lol?

Back