2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Niggas discussing the Nets

636297019498341384-sportsreporters-127.JPG

Niggas discussing the Lakers

ryanhollins_espn1.jpg

1 point in game 1
9 points in game 3

but okay if that’s good enough for you lol

Point remains, as of right now if patty Mills isn’t decent the nets’ chances drop considerably as he’s relied on for his shot making and production off the bench because he’s the only scorer reliable scorer you have. Not including cam Thomas because hes not expected to play much.

it’s okay to admit it’s not a slight it’s just that if you wanna be taken seriously as a contender, it’s going to eventually have to change by playing better D, better coaching and getting more from Harris and others

1 point in game 1
9 points in game 3

but okay if that’s good enough for you lol

Point remains, as of right now if patty Mills isn’t decent the nets’ chances drop considerably as he’s relied on for his shot making and production off the bench because he’s the only scorer reliable scorer you have. Not including cam Thomas because hes not expected to play much.

it’s okay to admit it’s not a slight it’s just that if you wanna be taken seriously as a contender, it’s going to eventually have to change by playing better D, better coaching and getting more from Harris and others
Patty had 11 points in game 2. You act like he was dropping 25+. We just need Harden to be Harden and everybody else chip in and we should be fine.

About yall Nets discussion, its only 3 games. Theyll be aight. They the favorites to come out the East all the way until they dont

About yall Nets discussion, its only 3 games. Theyll be aight. They the favorites to come out the East all the way until they dont
My comment was just an observation though 3 games it was never meant to be taken this far lol

I said in the 2nd game of our season, we rely too much on Lowry to have a decent offense

that’s why I even made the comparison

two players who are being relied on too much than they should

but maybe I can’t say this stuff the first week. I’m really just getting ahead of it

Back