Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

tenor.gif

I wish I can play alot of you niggas in basketball bruh. I need to get my shit off. Would cook alot of you niggas B.

I am not the biggest Coby fan, but u really think Ayo has done enough??? He has barely played in the 3 games so far.
Last two games his defense has been good, I believe the shot will start falling. Coby about a month away from coming back and then he will need time to get his game together, Ayo should put his stamp on that rotation spot

I need to see what the wolves do against the Pelicans on Monday to confirm my suspicions that they are legitimately a better team. I mean being healthy already makes them better but that team’s trajectory might be greatly on the up and up. But I’ll wait

I need to see what the wolves do against the Pelicans on Monday to confirm my suspicions that they are legitimately a better team. I mean being healthy already makes them better but that team’s trajectory might be greatly on the up and up. But I’ll wait
Being in that wack ass Play In game should be their goal.

The bulls played the Pistons without Cunningham twice and Pelicans without Zion

That’s cool just don’t tell me the bulls are really good and keep the same energy after these 3 games

@Chi-Town B look at who is not "keeping the same energy". Wolves have only played the Rockets and Pelicans....

Back