Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Damn, u too? I thought that was @Dwayne ’s nemesis.
He made me look like I don't hoop when I was trying to defend him. It's fuck him moving forward.

What's crazy is for the longest, a lot of Pelicans bloggers thought he would be a good lynch pin for the AD era Pelicans but I'm convinced this nigga just only like playing if he in a certain city.

He would've been gotten benched for that "I wasn't paying attention" comment he made after SVG told them to foul the Knicks when the Pelicans were up by 3 late in the 4th, then the nigga walked to the locker room when it was tied after the 4th cause he didn't realize the game was going into OT.

Pelicans lose the game in OT denying me an opportunity to pop shit to AZ. It's been fuck him ever since

He made me look like I don't hoop when I was trying to defend him. It's fuck him moving forward.

What's crazy is for the longest, a lot of Pelicans bloggers thought he would be a good lynch pin for the AD era Pelicans but I'm convinced this nigga just only like playing if he in a certain city.

He would've been gotten benched for that "I wasn't paying attention" comment he made after SVG told them to foul the Knicks when the Pelicans were up by 3 late in the 4th, then the nigga walked to the locker room when it was tied after the 4th cause he didn't realize the game was going into OT.

Pelicans lose the game in OT denying me an opportunity to pop shit to AZ. It's been fuck him ever since

@toheeb27 take notes my brother

Back