Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Rockets Gonna win 20 games max

they got the opposite of the splash brothers over there

Average height on the team is 6’4

FOH

but the good thing is they gonna get another lotto pick

but ay man this a lot of losing for Silas

i wonder how long he can lose with this team. 3-4 straight years of losing gonna be crazy

You rooting for Dewayne Dedmond.
200.gif
lol word..

The mechanic >>

Rockets Gonna win 20 games max

they got the opposite of the splash brothers over there

Average height on the team is 6’4

FOH

but the good thing is they gonna get another lotto pick

but ay man this a lot of losing for Silas

i wonder how long he can lose with this team. 3-4 straight years of losing gonna be crazy
Which is why I wanted them to show some kinda improvement

lol this is too much but Tatum been vaulted into stardom and turned into a media darling from being lightskinned, safe, and having a white baby

Tatum been playing hero ball that results in losses for like 3 straight years and nobody ever says shit. I never saw anybody online or on TV talk about Tatum in a negative way.

Its always “wow! look at Jayson and deuce!”

he never gets blame for anything. But gets the praise when they win

I feel like we been killing Tatum for this here for years. But maybe you mean national media?

Still mad we let it get to OT some careless too cool for school shit at the end of the 4th:scust:Rose needs to be the closing pg wit RJ/ Ev, Jules and/or Mitch or Obi.

It was game 1. The new players messed up the trap scheme at the end. That stuff will get figured around and perfected around game 15.

Nothing to overreact about imo

The past is the past, my squad will be kicking ass now and I'll be here to let y'all know about it.

7 days it's your turn
If Lavine doesn't go off yall barely hitting 80 points. Yall letting that offseason hype fill your heads up you'll learn soon.

It was game 1. The new players messed up the trap scheme at the end. That stuff will get figured around and perfected around game 15.

Nothing to overreact about imo
We lose this game last season. You know what time it is bruh

P

T

S

D

If Lavine doesn't go off yall barely hitting 80 points. Yall letting that offseason hype fill your heads up you'll learn soon.

We lose this game last season. You know what time it is bruh

P

T

S

D
It's ok to say it's only game 1 when the Knicks was struggling to do things but y'all wrote the Bulls off after 1 quarter. We're getting the kink out just like all the other teams

It's ok to say it's only game 1 when the Knicks was struggling to do things but y'all wrote the Bulls off after 1 quarter. We're getting the kink out just like all the other teams
Who is yall?? We had a double OT with them Celtic boys and you the one Mr. 7 days. You better pray we don't win that game cause I'll be on your neck the rest of the season image.png

Back