Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

We keep forgetting KAT and DLo barely have played together. They need to let em cook before trying to break em up.

i Agree because they passed on LaMelo so they gotta make it work but they should ship both of them out and start building around Ant IMO

basically if They split them, send them both

Ehhh why when you can build around this core for the next 5 years?

build around Ant when the other two are turning 30

to save the money that’s going limit your team

they not good enough imo and Ant can sell tickets w/o them for the product

Kat has yet to show his team misses him when he doesn’t play, I believe they shipped Rubio because he was outplaying D LO

two volume scorers who don’t effect the game elsewhere on max deals

Lmaooo. You gon take the high road all season?
I took some great positives from the Pelicans first game as well as a buncha negatives.

I also took an edible and had a double shot of vanilla crown so ya boy feeling pretty nice right now.

We'll revisit this convo at game 41 mark

to save the money that’s going limit your team

they not good enough imo and Ant can sell tickets w/o them for the product

Kat has yet to show his team misses him when he doesn’t play, I believe they shipped Rubio because he was outplaying D LO

two volume scorers who don’t effect the game elsewhere on max deals
See what you mean but at most I would just move Dlo but really as far as money just surround them with decent defenders and shooters and actually develop some young talent to get around the money thing.

Move that Malik Beasley contract , keep Okogie, develop macdaniels and McLaughlin and find a 6th man that’s cheaper than Beasley is

it’s time for some continuity and a real core in Minnesota

giving Edwards the keys just gonna reset everything make fans wait another 2-3 years for anything resembling a decent team imo

Last edited:
Back