Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

I agree with @King Freeman

It's weird that this type of shit is always brought up when he is in line to land a coaching job.

You'd think someone at ESPN/Disney would have a problem with him being on air and in millions of people's face every weekend for all these years if the shit was even true. That's not on brand for them and they don’t play that shit over there at all.

And even if it was true I don't think it should disqualify him from being in line for coaching jobs. It wasn't an irreparable situation he couldn’t learn, adapt and move on from.

Is Tmac the greatest "loser"(dont know what other term to use) in NBA history since he NEVER won a playoff series.

Is Tmac the greatest "loser"(dont know what other term to use) in NBA history since he NEVER won a playoff series.

I do remember he proclaiming after his magic had a 3-1 series lead in 2003 that it felt good to be in the semifinal round of the playoffs……and then they didn’t win again

Then in 2007 him crying as a Rocket after they lost to the Jazz in the first round

Yes he’s the biggest loser I’ve ever seen

I do remember he proclaiming after his magic had a 3-1 series lead in 2003 that it felt good to be in the semifinal round of the playoffs……and then they didn’t win again

Then in 2007 him crying as a Rocket after they lost to the Jazz in the first round

Yes he’s the biggest loser I’ve ever seen

Didnt he make the 75 greatest list?

Honestly I don't even care about the accolades, I just enjoyed watching him hoop. Of course I wish his body didn't betray him and his career turned out differently but it is what it is sometimes, that's sports

From strictly a skill and talent perspective though it's a very short list of players I would put above him....just my opinion

In his prime, his numbers actually rose in the playoffs. It ain't like he went out weak. It's a team game.

Naw. Those Houston teams was good and when you a suppose SUPERSTAR you gotta win one just on your own.

I just watched Giannis do it in the first round this year and Luka did it twice this year.

Back