Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Man I wasnt even considering Zach Lavine leaving Chicago to be a thing.

But now? Hoping for it

We own their pick(top 4 protected) next year 😈.
Zach signing with Orlando would be hilarious. Aside from a sign/trade his options are likely Portland/Orlando/San Antonio/Indiana. We'd be in the mix if not the favorites. Lavine or Ayton should be the targets for us in FA.

Sean marks deaded all that group think shit lol. Good for him. It's his ass on the line. Get some coaches in there that can do more than just be the lil homie.

Nash must be to Sean Marks what James Johnson was to Nash cause this shit asinine. I’m definitely hawking who he’s gonna bring in and their credentials. Since he’s set on keeping Nash the rest of the coaching staff better be overqualified ass niggas

Nash must be to Sean Marks what James Johnson was to Nash cause this shit asinine. I’m definitely hawking who he’s gonna bring in and their credentials. Since he’s set on keeping Nash the rest of the coaching staff better be overqualified ass niggas

Is jacque Vaughn still there?

Also keep an eye on who he brings in. At least 1 will be brought in as someone he could potentially see taking over. Masai did the same thing with casey/nurse. Alot of people saw that coming and knew nurse was being groomed to take over.

Is jacque Vaughn still there?

Also keep an eye on who he brings in. At least 1 will be brought in as someone he could potentially see taking over. Masai did the same thing with casey/nurse. Alot of people saw that coming and knew nurse was being groomed to take over.

He’s still there. And truthfully he isn’t the answer either.

seems like everybody but Nash & Vaughn are coming back. I think Nash has one year left on his contract so you might be right. They need real basketball minds in there

Back