Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

I dont disagree with Barnes but CP3 was mad arrogant going into the 2nd round with how he talked about alvarado and he gave Luka no respect talking bout they got other players.

Mfer was on the best team on the league and acting like a youngin at 37.

So I aint mad at mfers turning this back on CP3

CP3 and Booker were both arrogant as fuck during this series...but I can also see why other players would look at Pat Bev sideways mainly cuz of the angle Dame took. You taking your personal beef with CP3 and using that to try and reveal locker room conversations? That's corny. Man was so blinded by his hate that he was out here trying to defend that shitty James Harden performance and they had to check him on First Take when he tried to say CP3 has a max deal. It's one thing to dislike somebody but Pat Bev talk like he's an elite player and he's not

I dont disagree with Barnes but CP3 was mad arrogant going into the 2nd round with how he talked about alvarado and he gave Luka no respect talking bout they got other players.

Mfer was on the best team on the league and acting like a youngin at 37.

So I aint mad at mfers turning this back on CP3
CP3 defended Theo pinson’s honor though

CP3 and Booker were both arrogant as fuck during this series...but I can also see why other players would look at Pat Bev sideways mainly cuz of the angle Dame took. You taking your personal beef with CP3 and using that to try and reveal locker room conversations? That's corny. Man was so blinded by his hate that he was out here trying to defend that shitty James Harden performance and they had to check him on First Take when he tried to say CP3 has a max deal. It's one thing to dislike somebody but Pat Bev talk like he's an elite player and he's not

Im with you.

To be fair, I didnt watch any of what Pat Bev said other than what was posted in this thread.

If he revealing locker room convos in public, thats sucker shit.

And Bev garbage talking like anything he says matters, so I like mfers going back at him too. .

Im just saying, CP3 a grown ass man, and so you would expect him to be humble in these spots, and instead he was acting like the ring was already theirs.

So I aint mad at smoke disrespect coming his way

Back