Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

My basketball heart says The Celtics are gonna win the chip.

But for the sake of my sanity I’m low key cool with Miami winning. I like Jimmy and I can live with Beta riding the championship wave all summer.

If the Celtics / Warriors win I guarantee the media will somehow figure out a way to drag KD / Kyrie into the process so

:js4:

Man honestly, i dont care who wins a ring from a poster perspective.

Like Ax and Ghost or the Heat fans all cool with me.

But I cant root for the Celtics off principle.

Wish Ax and Ghost could win but the Cs lose but that aint happening.

So its whoever verses the celtics the rest of the way

Last edited:
Man honestly, i dont care who wins a ring from a poster perspective.

Like Ax and Ghost or the Heat fans all cool with me.

But I cant root for the Celtics off principle.

Wish Ax and Ghost could win but the Cs lose but that aint happening.

So its wboever verses the celtics the rest of the way

Man honestly I might talk shit in the heat v Cs thread just clowning around, but I honestly got so much respect for the heat organization n how their players go about their business on the court. I wouldn't be shocked by whoever wins the ECF and think the heat will be the Cs toughest opp to face right now and that's even w Lowrey being hurt.

Man honestly I might talk shit in the heat v Cs thread just clowning around, but I honestly got so much respect for the heat organization n how their players go about their business on the court. I wouldn't be shocked by whoever wins the ECF and think the heat will be the Cs toughest opp to face right now and that's even w Lowrey being hurt.

Lmaoooo.

Man fuck the Heat organization.

Lets not over do it

Foh with this soft shit. Just say you ain't with no type of smoke. Keep this shit toxic till it's over. Then we can all shake hands and shit.

Get your toxicity together bruh. Tf is this.

Back