Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Chris Paul s family getting harassed is terrible ; something needs to happen here

As fucked up as this is, idk what can be done.

Arena full of 20,000 people and like 5 of them decide to act up, idk what can be done about that other than arena security have a detail for every players friends or fam? Thats gon be stupidly expensive.

The other option might be to have a special family and friends section in arenas, but again, thata stupidly expensive.

So idk what the solution can be other than players having someone with their fam that would put the hands of god for anyone trying this dumb shit

Arena full of 20,000 people and like 5 of them decide to act up, idk what can be done about that other than arena security have a detail for every players friends or fam? Thats gon be stupidly expensive.

The other option might be to have a special family and friends section in arenas, but again, thata stupidly expensive.

So idk what the solution can be other than players having someone with their fam that would put the hands of god for anyone trying this dumb shit
I was gonna say box seats but ain’t enough of them

MVP news dropped at 8 am it’s 11 and I got no alert on my phone 🤔

Algorithms protecting him

If you fans actin dumb the team gotta forfeit the game lol

Bet that bullshit would stop though

No it won’t.

if the the thought of assault and going to jail didn’t stop that person you think that his team forfeiting a game would? Lmao.

My dawg hustle want teams to perform background checks and perform IG&Twitter searches before letting fans in lmao

Outside of having your own security detail on your family as a player theres nothing you can do. I'm getting my family a box or I'd prefer them not to come.

If I'm a player, I'm requesting suites or my family wouldn't go. It could be much worse than what CP3 family went through and security won't be there fast enough. For safety reasons, they would have to understand that it's better to be at home or another designated area to watch the game.

I remember when Eric Gordon decomitted from Illinois to attend Indiana then came to Illinois and kicked our asses ....idiot fans were throwing skittles at his family sitting in the stands

Back