Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Cacalytics is shit like RAPTOR and VROP. Leading the league with total points and assists is a big deal and doing it twice first in college and the league is a big deal.

What does him doing anything in college mean now? He is already drafted, he will more likely be in the next 75 or whatever, already got a big contract and will get paid again..u feel me?

That stat isn't gonna do anything else for him. Ik his agent ain't bring that to the table and expect the team to respond to that. The pro part is A1...adding the college part to it and saying he is the first to do it loses me. Just seems like an empty stat.

What...does him doing anything in college means now? He is already drafted, he will more likely be in the next 75 or whatever, already got a big contract and will get paid again..u feel me?

That stat isn't gonna do anything else for him. Ik his agent ain't bring that to the table and expect the team to respond to that. The pro part is A1...adding the college part to it and saying he is the first to do it loses me. Just seems like an empty stat.
You’re missing the point…

I respect Chris Paul and his greatness but what are we really talking about

Chris is better than Trae defensively but Trae is always healthy

I dont think yall really understand what Trae Young does for the Hawks offense and how it falls off a cliff when hes not on the court....his passing, scoring and ability to be the solo engine of an elite offense puts him above Chris Paul imo

Cliff cant shoulder the load like that

Trae the second best passer in the league after Jokic and usage/efficiency is crazy high

Dont know what else you want from your point guard

Its different styles of play though.

CP3 never has to carry the load like Trae, cause CP3 has a tendency to make teams better just by being there.

He got some wild intangibles. Just look at OKC with and without him.

It dont matter that Trae averages more assists either.

When CP3 is on the floor, he adds wins for his team in a way that doesnt show up in the box score.

Intangibles is a real thing.

Whatever the fuck they are that leads to winning, CP3 got them.

So yea, cp3 can never carry the offensive load like trae, but trae hasnt shown yet that he can make his teammates better and win like cp3.

Trae still a kid though, and will improve in that sense.

Nothing more than pointing out that he’s the first player to lead the nation in total points and assists and total points and assists in the league. Nothing more nothing less.

Ok. Seems still useless at least from my standpoint cuz I think he's elite, but i'll respect it.

CP3 never has to carry the load like Trae, cause CP3 has a tendency to make teams better just by being there.

When CP3 is on the floor, he adds wins for his team in a way that doesnt show up in the box score.

So yea, cp3 can never carry the offensive load like trae, but trae hasnt shown yet that he can make his teammates better and win like cp3.

He did have to carry the offense in numerous places.

Just did it differently

I realize, these Black super Christians like Jonathan Issac always be in with the hardcore Republicans.

I wanna be like bro, if Jesus came back, he ain't fucking with them people.

Trae over the gawd Cp3?:huh2:Trae chucking ass never saw a shot he didn't like no matter the score. Cp3 is a leader who no matter the franchise has turned teams to playoff contenders. 9/10 makes the right pass that leads to a score. Cp3 was a hamstring non injury away from beating KD Warriors.

Last edited:
He did have to carry the offense in numerous places.

Just did it differently

Yeah but we're talking about right now

The highest usage rate of Chris Pauls career was 27.1(19.7 this season)........Trae had a usage rate of 28.4 his ROOKIE year(34.4 this season)

While consistently generating elite offense

Elite level scoring and passing>>>>>>good defense and intangibles from a point guard

Might as well say Macus Smat better than Trae Young too

The highest usage rate of Chris Pauls career was 27.1(19.7 this season)........Trae had a usage rate of 28.4 his ROOKIE year(34.4 this season)

Elite level scoring and passing>>>>>>good defense and intangibles from a point guard

Lol

What?

Trae isn't a better passer than CP3 and he also doesn't make his teams title contenders

Might as well say Macus Smat better than Trae Young

too

He wasn’t referring to right now

Also. The CP3 affect is a real thing.

meanwhile Trae a 9th seed

What CP3 does is organize an offense and let players be them.

What Trae does is be an entire offense so subpar players can do what they best at.

So John Collins and Capella get spoonfed easy buckets.

Huerter and Bogi don't have to worry about creating their own shots.

While Trae does everything else, he takes all the bailout shots, he does the dribble penetration, he draws the fouls, and he chucks the 3.

Chris Paul's way of being PG is more classical and more stable.

But these new age PGs like a Trae are expected to be an entire offense unto themselves.

They ain't gonna respect Traeway until he leads the league in scoring and assists per game.

Then they'll see the vision.

What Trae is doing is some historical shit never see before, this is 1960s, shooting a ball through a peach basket shit.

Imagine Steve Nash trying to drop 30 on you like he's AI. That's the type of shit we are seeing.

Chris Paul is cool, he's the Point God, he wins every where he goes but he ain't Trae. He ain't ever go out there and try to give you 30 and 10.

CP3 makes the players around him better, Devin Booker playing the best ball of his career when CP3 joined the team, the same with Ayton.

Trae over the gawd Cp3?:huh2:Trae chucking ass bever saw a shot he didn't like no matter the score. Cp3 is a leader who no matter the franchise has turned teams to playoff contenders. 9/10 makes the right pass that leads to a score. Cp3 was a hamstring non injury away from beating KD Warriors.

How is he chucking when he shooting 38% from 3 on 8 attempts per game?

Chris shooting 31% from 3

True shooting? Trae at .603.....Cliff at .581
PER? Trae 25.4....Chris 20.8

New free throw rules...Trae still taking 7.5 fta per game and making 90%

Chris shooting 3 fta and making 83%

We're talking 2022 yall......Chris isnt even the best player on his own team lol

CP3 makes the players around him better, Devin Booker playing the best ball of his career when CP3 joined the team, the same with Ayton.

I ain't gonna give CP3 credit for Devin Booker's success as an individual player.

Booker been a problem and always was a good player surrounded by trash. Plus his playstyle requires a lot of support since he is so focused on scoring.

CP3 did help Ayton because he finally found someone to pass him the ball because Booker isn't an elite pick and roll player.

Back