Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

I like our chances against San Antonio.

we make the playoffs do you say the season was a success with how everything played out?
Absolutely!!!

This has been the most excitement since the blazers sweep in the playoffs. Zion hasn't played a single game and BI missed like 30+.

Everyone knew the Pelicans were sitting key players tonight and still came to try and pack the blender!!

The city is on fire right now for the Pelicans. I think this is just the boost they need to really solidify their spot.

All the players keep talking about is how the fans have really given them a boost post all star. Local shops have been having trouble keeping shit in stock.

It might not be Phoenix going undefeated in the bubble kinda hype but it's certainly a step in the right direction.

Absolutely!!!

This has been the most excitement since the blazers sweep in the playoffs. Zion hasn't played a single game and BI missed like 30+.

Everyone knew the Pelicans were sitting key players tonight and still came to try and pack the blender!!

The city is on fire right now for the Pelicans. I think this is just the boost they need to really solidify their spot.

All the players keep talking about is how the fans have really given them a boost post all star. Local shops have been having trouble keeping shit in stock.

It might not be Phoenix going undefeated in the bubble kinda hype but it's certainly a step in the right direction.
Love man.

Not for me. Need mavs to lose so I can push the Luka fraud agenda

then the jazz get smacked by the suns. Win win
I can’t have Luka lose in the first again but I dont want Mitchell to lose in the first either but I guess if the Jazz lose Atleast it will spark a bunch of changes which could be good for them

Back