Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Never seen it. Got shit on too much for me to bother.
Let me add in my opinion lol see it first. From what I understand there was way too much studio interference and mad shit was cut.

Anyway far as Nurse and LA that wouldn't happen anyway. I don't know what vet coach wants to deal with everything going on over there.

Let me add in my opinion lol see it first. From what I understand there was way too much studio interference and mad shit was cut.

Anyway far as Nurse and LA that wouldn't happen anyway. I don't know what vet coach wants to deal with everything going on over there.
What movie is that?

What’s the answer though? Lol
He should be starting he's legitimate. Obi has been playing the same exact way all season running the floor aggressivley and with energy. His 3 is in rhythm and he has been driving way more inside. The only difference was confidence and not looking at the bench to see if Thibs is taking him out.

I'm not exaggerating with that by the way Obi legitimately looks at the sideline throughout the season when a sub is about to come in to see if it's Randle. He said it himself he's felt relieved that he won't get benched for a mistake like before. Thibs is a menace lol.

Back