Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Scoring title(s) is legit an accolade that is listed with all the other accolades for a player.

shit, I just went to basketball reference and MJ’s scoring titles is legit the third accolade listed amongst all his accolades.

Scoring title(s) is legit an accolade that is listed with all the other accolades for a player.

shit, I just went to basketball reference and MJ’s scoring titles is legit the third accolade listed amongst all his accolades.
I know scoring titles matter you don’t have to do this lol

we’re talking about watching these past few games

because then you would also have to put the same magnifying glass on Embiid and Giannis and nobody is talking about watching those games

I know scoring titles matter you don’t have to do this lol

we’re talking about watching these past few games

because then you would also have to put the same magnifying glass on Embiid and Giannis and nobody is talking about watching those games

What? Lol I been hearing about the 3 man race for scoring title for weeks. The other two have been talked about

They did this shit last year with Beal and Steph too.

What? Lol I been hearing about the 3 man race for scoring title for weeks. The other two have been talked about

They did this shit last year with Beal and Steph too.
I know it’s been a thing did for weeks but what is the conversation in here today? Watching Lebron on a horrible team try to get the scoring title

were niggas in here trying to watch Beal win the title because “it is an accolade”? No man lol

Niggas got more fight for the scoring title than when their team gets blown out of contention lol

between this and dickriders I can’t wait for bron to retire

Don’t reply I don’t care anymore lol

I know it’s been a thing did for weeks but what is the conversation in here today? Watching Lebron on a horrible team try to get the scoring title

were niggas in here trying to watch Beal win the title because “it is an accolade”? No man lol

Lol duh because Niggas don’t 1649354235736.gif the Wizards

like they 1649354253131.gif

lakers/Bron

Swap Bron out for KD and nigga said he finna watch KD win the ST it would be 🦗🦗🦗

LakerBron is the denominator that got you tight

The streets telling me carmelo going back to the Knicks for his final season

No issues there.

Shouy out Denver. Lmaooo. He had his best years there. Hes going to be a HOFer because of his Denver years. He made the top 75 team because of his Denver years. But he wanna play his last year in NY. Lmaooo.

Now imagine if Jokic wasnt in Denver.

Back