Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Scottie Barnes for ROY imo. Then Mobley. Then Cade.

All 3 are going to be allstar caliber players imo. And so is Jaylen Green.

This is gonna go down as a great rookie class
This class has I think 5 maybe 6 great talents in it

Barnes
Green
Mobley
Giddey
Cunningham

Kuminga I might add to that as well I think it’s less apparent than the others but I’m quite high on him from a potential standpoint

As far as ROY even though I do think Barnes and Cade have caught up to Mobley I don’t think there is any way mobley can lose that award at this point. His team dropping games whiles he’s out is something that can also help his case a bit

Wagner is having a great year but long term I don’t see star potential but more a consistently decent player

also Alperun Sengun will be a top 10 player from this class and he should be on this list imo

Barnes
Green
Mobley
Giddey
Cunningham

Kuminga I might add to that as well I think it’s less apparent than the others but I’m quite high on him for a potential standpoint

As far as ROY even though I do think Barnes and Cade have caught up to Mobley I don’t think there is any way mobley can lose that award at this point. His team dropping games whiles he’s out is something that can also help his case a bit

I dont disagree.

And ontop of the great talent you listed, there are a bunch of players that will have decent NBA careers. Overall, a great rookie class imo

Barnes
Green
Mobley
Giddey
Cunningham

Kuminga I might add to that as well I think it’s less apparent than the others but I’m quite high on him from a potential standpoint

Wagner is having a great year but long term I don’t see star potential but more a consistently decent player

also Alperun Sengun will be a top 10 player from this class and he should be on this list imo

I forgot about Kuminga. Dude athleticsm and potential is off the charts. He got the perfect mentor in Draymond

Hate to say it but my boy Kai Jones was a big disappointment for the Hornets...they desperately needed someone like him to play some center minutes and couldn't get contribute at all

They were more comfortable going with JT Thor who was drafted after him in the second round

Back