Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

is poole normally a chucker? He was letting that thang loose last night. He was taking some terrible shots
Did you not hear anything about him preseason You gonna get this until Klay gets back

also if Poole didn’t do this last night they lose. He’s their 2nd best scorer

Did you not hear anything about him preseason You gonna get this until Klay gets back

also if Poole didn’t do this last night they lose. He’s their 2nd best scorer
no

well i guess my question wasnt fleshed out enough. is he a chucker or is he a pretty good shooter but had an inefficient night cause of everything else.

i.e. once klay comes back, he goes back to his more natural role, would his shot selection change?

no

well i guess my question wasnt fleshed out enough. is he a chucker or is he a pretty good shooter but had an inefficient night cause of everything else.

i.e. once klay comes back, he goes back to his more natural role, would his shot selection change?
This is uncharted territory he never had this kinda opportunity before but I can’t tell you too much since I didn’t watch the Warriors much last year but he’s always been a bit of a volume shooter his production last night isn’t too far what he would normally do. Also 8-18 and 4-11 isn’t even all that bad considering

Klay still Klay and one of the GOAT shooters Poole ain't that lol.
It’s the contract I’m really caring about do you see GS’s tax situation? and you don’t know Klay is still Klay

if he comes back in January 2022 he wouldn’t have played since June of 2019

that’s scary

no

He actually couldn't dribble and handle the roc like that last season. He's made a drastic improvement and most likely has the green light.

It’s the contract I’m really caring about do you see GS’s tax situation? and you don’t know Klay is still Klay

if he comes back in January 2022 he wouldn’t have played since June of 2019

that’s scary
He's definitely falling off a cliff defensively but contract wise who csn actually afford him? Klay is homegrown Warrior talent I can't see them just saying fuck him like they normally could lol.

He's definitely falling off a cliff defensively but contract wise who csn actually afford him? Klay is homegrown Warrior talent I can't see them just saying fuck him like they normally could lol.
Don’t do this untradable contract thing lol

Ive seen homegrown players get traded all the time

that tax is a bitch

also Bob Myers gave Klay 190 mil after the injury? Lol

He needs to start playing defense again. It sucks that he stopped trying on that end after he left LA.
this is an interesting take as everything i've read suggested defense was never his calling card to begin with before the trade

BUT in the small sample size of pre season that i saw him play in, i could definitely tell the effort is certainly there but will he be able to do this every game is the question

Back