Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Ginobli>>>>Paul Pierce
Nah nigga we never got to see manu as the number 1 guy and pierce best years he was getting 25/5/5 hitting game winners. Out of all of players u mention Pierce who when he retired was top 20 ALL TIME in points, free throw makes, steals, and 3 pointers made. Mawfuckas on the internet love underrating Paul pierce. Manu was a great player but nah dawg it's a reason why pierce was on the top 75 team stop the disrespect

Serious question, why is hardaway in there
Lol he'd be one of the best point guard in New Orleans history, multiple All-NBA teams multiple 20ppg seasons multiple double digit assist seasons. Career 17 & 7 isn't something to sweep under the rug

View attachment 806045
Greatest announcer in sports.

i like him on NBA radio. He fills in sometimes for different shows.

I wish NBA TV would do like ESPN for some of their radio shows and televised them. They have some pretty good shows on NBA radio that has an interesting cast of regular callers that phone in.

shit would be good television with some of those shows. Justin Termine and Eddie Johnson’s show would be hilarious

Lol he'd be one of the best point guard in New Orleans history, multiple All-NBA teams multiple 20ppg seasons multiple double digit assist seasons. Career 17 & 7 isn't something to sweep under the rug
Would he be better than Bob Cousey since you throwing out hypotheticals

5x all nba
5x all star
1st Team All NBA rookie team
WAC player of the year
WAC first team
Naismith Award in 1989
Gold medal in 2000
I forgot college accolades are included

Back