Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Or.....

Yall played a shorthanded Kings team.

giphy.gif
Yeah small sample size for that post but I do think it holds some legitimacy because I remember how we thrived at times when we had to play Strus and gabe big mins earlier because of Lowry or bam being out

Im excited to see what he can do with a higher usage rate and having more on ball responsibility

Its been great watching him turn the corner though, dude is having a great March and now leads all rookies in 30 point games too

Very similar to how Anthony Edwards started off terrible and then finished the season strong

It happens and its a part of the coaching challenge....just like we had to play Theis, Nwaba, House ect at the beginning of the season Spo had to or felt like he had to at least give the vets an opportunity even though tje Max Strus's, Gabe Vincents, and Caleb Martins of the world fit better and earned rotation minutes

Now he can bench Morris, Oladipo and should be able to move forward with the lineups that he wants for the postseason

It happens and its a part of the coaching challenge....just like we had to play Theis, Nwaba, House ect at the beginning of the season Spo had to or felt like he had to at least give the vets an opportunity even though tje Max Strus's, Gabe Vincents, and Caleb Martins of the world fit better and earned rotation minutes

Now he can bench Morris, Oladipo and should be able to move forward with the lineups that he wants for the postseason
Exactly. And it’s understandable why he even had to do it

morris missed 5 months in his first season here

Vic came back from surgery and trying to get his career back on track and get another contract that’s actually decent

Since they came back the Heat are:

2-4 in games with Morris
3-3 in games with Oladipo

Damn just came up short, really unimpressed with Toronto if we play them in the playoffs I'm taking Celtics in 5. Good game from siakam tho

Agree that they were really unimpressive last night, but it was a bad game. Look at who they've beaten in the last couple months. You don't do that if you normally play the way they played last night.

I would be more worried.

Really would like to see Reed get a run with the starters. Let Thybulle come off the bench since he can't score.
It will help with our rebounding.

Back