Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Yea he could get the meniscus removed but he'll be fucked up in the long run and his career could be shorter because of it. Better to do the normal one and just heal up completely. It'll suck but his career will be better off.

Yea he could get the meniscus removed but he'll be fucked up in the long run and his career could be shorter because of it. Better to do the normal one and just heal up completely. It'll suck but his career will be better off.
Yeah I’ve seen Wade personally have his career robbed of him slightly because of the meniscus and I think Russ did the same thing and he looks horrible now

but at the same time, Rob ain’t a guard

but still..

Was thinking that the Raps did the Nets a fav by moving up into the 6th seed, as I expected, because Kryie wouldn't be able to play a play-in game in Toronto.

Little did I know that it was gonna be a moot point since the Nets has fallen into the 9th seed position.

lol my stance on Miami hasn’t chance like chitown’s has with the bulls

the losses started to break me down though. The Heat made me care again about these games lol
We went from 1 to 5 and possibly 6 after tonight so to say these games aren't must win isn't being truthful. Y'all still in the hunt for the top seed and even if you don't get it Miami still not in danger of being in a play in

Last edited:
We went from 1 to 5 and possibly 6 after tonight so to say these games aren't must win isn't being truthful. Y'all still in the hunt for the top seed and even is you don't get it Miami still not in danger of being in a play in
No I know, it’s the fact that you’re telling the truth is the funny thing. That’s why AZTG was like “goddamn it’s rough out here for yall only a week later”

I’m saying it’s different for Miami because the wins aren’t hurting as much as we had a nice cushion but just for the sake of morale, we really need to win a game.

got too many clowns coming out the woodwork to say the Heat are fraudulent

Yeah I’ve seen Wade personally have his career robbed of him slightly because of the meniscus and I think Russ did the same thing and he looks horrible now

but at the same time, Rob ain’t a guard

but still..

Rob is a big though and far heavier so he'll have more strength on his knees. Yea Wadr, Russ, I think Cp3 and Bledose did them as well.

Lol u like Grant? He's a cornball brotha
I like how he was ass two seasons ago and kinda last season and how much he improved since then and when I watch him now he’s so much better as a player so I respect him for putting in the work

plus he’s always happy and smiling when he’s playing and gives off that he’s a good teammate and guy so I fuck with him

He didn’t let him being 6’6 playing the position he plays stop him either. A lot of guys would’ve been off the team by now

The Celtics don’t have a likeable team as a whole but I do like Rob Williams and grant Williams the most

just curious..... what do you not like about the team...and i mean i dont expect any rival fan to like anyone's team...but just curious to what you're about to say about the celtics?

Back