Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Why do that when you have Draymond Green who closes games at center? They can do better for what they need with that trade package imo
Hmm true I kinda forgot about Dray but if he’s hurt, In foul trouble, or you wanna stay big, Gobert can anchor the D. Or simply don’t close with Gobert and he can really take pressure off of Draymond defensively by having Rudy at the rim

I was also trying to give Utah a way out of the Mitchell/Gobert hole that doesn’t allow them to do anything significant since Wiggins would be expiring next season

But I will work on the package and get back to you lol

I didn’t want to do the typical beal trade in trying to go outside of the box

Marvin Bagley the 3rd and Jalen Smith have both played pretty well since being traded at the deadline.

Both big guys will be unrestricted free agents this off season also. Gonna be interesting to see who goes after them and how much they get this off season.

Marvin Bagley the 3rd and Jalen Smith have both played pretty well since being traded at the deadline.

Both big guys will be unrestricted free agents this off season also. Gonna be interesting to see who goes after them and how much they get this off season.
I was thinking about Jalen smith the other day because I saw something about him but I haven’t seen a pacers game in….ever so I don’t see him play

that’s good that he’s playing well

bagley yeah I’m actually aware of him playing really solid off the bench for Detroit. I feel like Detroit is a good spot for him

I was thinking about Jalen smith the other day because I saw something about him but I haven’t seen a pacers game in….ever so I don’t see him play

that’s good that he’s playing well

bagley yeah I’m actually aware of him playing really solid off the bench for Detroit. I feel like Detroit is a good spot for him

Bagley and Smith both staying where they currently are located is a possibility but some team is gonna give them a nice bit of money. Might be an interesting thing to keep an eye on.

Teams on the West probably licking their chops trying to get at the Jazz in playoffs

All you have to do is punch them in the mouth in game 1 and then watch the doubt build as they fold

Snyder who Mitchell loves btw is already half way out the door, no Joe Ingles in the locker room, you got Ainge itching to put his imprint on the team...

Its over for Utah after this postseason

Back