Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

200.gif

You have a good night brother Montana
Good win for y’all

Have fun

you care more than I do about this game
Nah, muhfucka. You talked KING SHIT at the last Sixers/Heats game in MIA, even when Harden didn't play.

You stay talking big shit round here, including last night's loss to Toronto, only for your precious pilgrims and Jimmy to get FRIED UP by my young bul Maxey and SHAKE FUCKIN MILTON of all folk.

I don't wanna hear SHIT about the regular season anymore from you. Fuck South Beach, and fuck Jersey.

Nah, muhfucka. You talked KING SHIT at the last Sixers/Heats game in MIA, even when Harden didn't play.

You stay talking big shit round here, including last night's loss to Toronto, only for your precious pilgrims and Jimmy to get FRIED UP by my young bul Maxey and SHAKE FUCKIN MILTON of all folk.

I don't wanna hear SHIT about the regular season anymore from you. Fuck South Beach, and fuck Jersey.

This was worth staying around for

942EC174-35DD-4BBC-AD05-DB038BAF8813.gif

Thank you my friend. Imma be honest as long as we stay in the top 4 seeds I'm good.
Home court is almost completely guaranteed for both teams

I don’t see Miami falling beyond the 2 seed at worst either

Just Kinda want to get to the playoffs at this point

When the Magic announced last Tuesday that forward Jonathan Isaac would miss the remainder of the season as he continues to recover from a left ACL tear, both the team and Isaac himself said there had been no setbacks in his rehab process.

However, according to Khobi Price of The Orlando Sentinel, Isaac suffered a setback hours after that announcement, sustaining an injury to his right hamstring. Isaac subsequently underwent a minor surgical procedure, the team announced in a press release.

Back