Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

What's a good package for Ben at this point? Sac should be able to put together a compelling offer.

Doc came out and said firmly he doesn't need Ben to shoot and isn't gonna focus on it at all because he wants the team to buy in and they can win without it. Everything went amazing - even without Embiid until that playoff series when Doc was exploited. Meanwhile his previous team makes the WCF for the first time ever under the guidance of his former assistant coach after Doc said they were "done" and lacked a culture.

Doc blows another lead and completely threw him under the bus to move the attention off himself onto Ben then stood by as the media dragged him through the mud.

Mgmt said he's not good enough to be traded but are asking other teams for the moon and stars to trade him then telling Ben there's no trade market for him smh.

Embiid making shit up about Jimmy Butler leaving specifically for Ben to join which is also untrue.

They do press conferences about how they want Simmons back, so he comes back then suspend him for not taking training seriously because he reaffirms he wants to be traded.

That tells me, the organization and some of them people are fake af. If I were Ben I'd ask for a trade too. Jimmy said on JJ Reddick's podcast there wasn't any support and mgmt was incompetent, he had issues with the previous coach too.

Nah if I'm Ben I'm asking to be moved fuck that I understand where he's coming from.

I get what you saying

but

scoring 0 points in the 4th quarter of a playoff series 5 times and I’m the other two score less than 6 and 3 is crazy. Passing out of a easy dunk in the last minute of a close playoff game is crazy regardless of what coach told you to do.

Mentally he shrunk and still doing it now.

It’s the same issue from LSU and the years prior in Philly.

He’s the common denominator and has to get out his own way so he can reach his potential.

Doc came out and said firmly he doesn't need Ben to shoot and isn't gonna focus on it at all because he wants the team to buy in and they can win without it.
Bro doc said that as a brand new coach coming to that man's team. He was just catering to Ben's ego and stubbornness and not stepping on toes. Do you think hes really cool with his point guard not be able to shoot?

All that basketball player had to do was learn to shoot and we wouldn't be here. His fake grievances come AFTER THE FACT

Doc came out and said firmly he doesn't need Ben to shoot and isn't gonna focus on it at all because he wants the team to buy in and they can win without it. Everything went amazing - even without Embiid until that playoff series when Doc was exploited. Meanwhile his previous team makes the WCF for the first time ever under the guidance of his former assistant coach after Doc said they were "done" and lacked a culture.

Doc blows another lead and completely threw him under the bus to move the attention off himself onto Ben then stood by as the media dragged him through the mud.

Mgmt said he's not good enough to be traded but are asking other teams for the moon and stars to trade him then telling Ben there's no trade market for him smh.

Embiid making shit up about Jimmy Butler leaving specifically for Ben isnt true, Jimmy said on JJ Reddick's podcast there wasn't any support and mgmt was incompetent, he had issues with the previous coach too.

They do press conferences about how they want Simmons back, so he comes back then suspend him for not taking training seriously because he reaffirms he wants to be traded.

That tells me, the organization and some of them people are fake af. Nah if I'm Ben I'm getting traded fuck that I understand where he's coming from.
So much misinformation in this post...

Back