Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

I am not even a MAGA Porter fan and I can’t roll with this. U are jumping to conclusions, especially for a player this young.
It was his 2nd year and to label that king as a shot jacker who isn’t a winner isn’t really fair lol

MPJ sucks defensively big time but when you’re that good on offense, who cares? lol surround him with the personnel to deal with that. (Denver hasn’t because well it’s not even his team)

I’ll bring MPJ back up in December when he’s averaging 24ppg and 8 rebounds

Nah Tim Connelly trade that for Robert Covington, Larry nance, and anfernee simons

One lastttt thing

Denver’s core is 23, 24, and 26 years old and it’s locked up for years

understand how huge that is

one of them just won MVP

when you can, plug in at SG and PF defensive players and you good

imagine if Denver could get lu Dort or someone like that because Aaron Gordon has the tools to be pretty good but he’s Gonna have to be traded eventually. Especially when he’s not expected to be even the 4th best scorer when everybody’s healthy because will Barton is still there

What’s their salary cap situation looking like?
That’s next year

052D0015-F31F-41EB-92EC-306E9CC8279E.jpeg

really the AG contract prevents flexibility but guys like hyland, Markus Howard, and bol bol are all cheap players who shouldnt be making over 3 mil for a few years if they even stay

Hate to say it, but Rockets might have dodged a bullet not taking this guy in the Harden trade.

Magic-Johnson1473118509.jpg

Back