Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021-22 College Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michigan has a brutal end of the schedule. We face MSU, PSU and OSU to end the season. I don't think we will win the Big10. Still don't think we can beat OSU unfortunately.

But I like our team and the younger guys on the coaching staff. Especially our D-Coordinator. We should have been fired Don Brown. He made no adjustments. Just tight press man coverage and blitz. All the good teams with talent like OSU and PSU would just run crossing routes and get YAC.

Next year we need to start JJ McCarthy. That boy got an arm comparable to Aaron Rodgers. He too loose with the ball still to play as a freshman.

Our fans may have to accept that we are a 10 win team. We may never be elite elite every year but we can eventually get in the playoffs every now and then. Just too difficult to recruit cuz we still pride on academics and we have to go out of state to get the best players in the nation

I'm just trying to lower my expectations so I don't end up disappointed again lol. But if we beat OSU and win the BIg10 imma be talking cash shit lol.

Lmao

Prank caller gets O to tell his sister happy birthday

Then said she’s a pretty young blonde, asks coach not to have sex with her and post it on social media

O tells dude he has a place for him

Last edited:
@O.G.

In 1 year SMU gon be a constant top 25 team

giphy.gif

Lmao.

Naw y’all def on the way to being a really power house. Trust me. A lot of these DFW recruits gon start staying in Dallas

I root for y’all to be honest.

Tulane, SMU and TCU I root for.

I'm thinking about flying out to that Houston game at the end of the month. Covid crowds got me nervous tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back