Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021-22 College Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you weren’t a factor at your previous stop or freshly removed from your hs ranking the portal not it unless you’re complacent moving way down the totem pole.

Cats be at a school like TA&M for three whole seasons, never touch the field . Entering the portal thinking that 4 star rating from HS carrying weight.
Then when only bottom of the barrel FBS schools and high FCS schools on them heavy it’s an ego shock.

The original school was looking for a way to open a spot up and you gave em it. A lot of these guys gotta be real with themselves.

Last edited:
If you weren’t a factor at your previous stop or freshly removed from your hs ranking the portal not it unless you’re complacent moving way down the totem pole.

Cats be at a school like TA&M for three whole seasons, never touch the field . Entering the portal thinking that 4 star rating from HS carrying weight.
Then when only bottom of the barrel FBS schools and high FCS schools on them heavy it’s an ego shock.

The original school was looking for a way to open a spot up and you gave em it. A lot of these guys gotta be real with themselves.

I think they overestimated the spots that would be open at FCS schools too

They now have a TON of talent to choose from in the portal and they don’t have to gamble on guys with character issues anymore

Wonder how many careers are going to end in the portal

Boom.

it’s just confirm what I read a while back

Dudes went from a free ride with all the perks and maybe getting playing time as a senior or 5th year to going to a small school with no coaching or no school at all.

They gotta do better at evaluating themselves before going in the portal.

The Miami Hurricanes will reportedly add Pro Football Hall of Famer Jason Taylor to their football staff, per Manny Navarro of The Athletic.

The position will be an "off-the-field role," which Taylor preferred.

Gaby Urrutia of 247Sports first reported the connection, noting that the 47-year-old had previously turned down other coaching opportunities at the college level.

Taylor has spent the past five years at high school powerhouse St. Thomas Aquinas in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, serving as the team's defensive coordinator the past two years

The Miami Hurricanes will reportedly add Pro Football Hall of Famer Jason Taylor to their football staff, per Manny Navarro of The Athletic.

The position will be an "off-the-field role," which Taylor preferred.

Gaby Urrutia of 247Sports first reported the connection, noting that the 47-year-old had previously turned down other coaching opportunities at the college level.

Taylor has spent the past five years at high school powerhouse St. Thomas Aquinas in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, serving as the team's defensive coordinator the past two years

So I guess his son gon transfer from LSU

Kinda surprised he is still playing QB

When he was at North Shore he was really just a game manager, I don’t think he is a D1 level QB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back