Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021-22 College Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mario going to Miami potentially slows down Bama and UGA recruiting in Florida.

Which is good news for LSU.

I love it

You don’t pass on Miami, Florida, or Florida State. The state is so damn ripe with talent.
I agree. Lincoln going to USC was gonna close the California pipeline. Cristobal comes to the state and he's already the best recruiter out the 3

I agree. Lincoln going to USC was gonna close the California pipeline. Cristobal comes to the state and he's already the best recruiter out the 3

Same thing I told my friend. Oregon was gon slow down on offense with those So Cal players.

Florida has so much ELITE talent they can still be shared amongst the big 3 and a few other teams and Mario can kinda curve teams and still get the elite

Same thing I told my friend. Oregon was gon slow down on offense with those So Cal players.

Florida has so much ELITE talent they can still be shared amongst the big 3 and a few other teams and Mario can kinda curve teams and still get the elite
Mario will definitely reinstate the fence the U had around Dade and Broward

only thing Bama and other schools really took from Cali/West Coast is QB. Id wager if Lincoln was at SC last year Bryce Young is a Trojan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back