Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021-22 College Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Infamous114 that FIU loss in 2019: the single most embarrassing loss in school history. Smh their damn football program began in 2002, the same year Miami played in its last national championship game. I thought that loss was a fireable offense until the bowl game that season: Louisiana Tech 14, Miami 0. Only team to not score a single point in its bowl game that season

:foh5:

I think the better situation is SMU personally. especially for the future

Maybe since SMU didn’t get a B12 invite he doesn’t feel like the program has the same potential

And if they didn’t get the invite because of what went down in the 80s then I can see why he wouldn’t wanna be limited like that for his career

Maybe since SMU didn’t get a B12 invite he doesn’t feel like the program has the same potential

And if they didn’t get the invite because of what went down in the 80s then I can see why he wouldn’t wanna be limited like that for his career
The thing is during that time bigger schools than SMU paid way more money for players. I guess since SMU wasn’t a blue blood, it didn’t matter as much. Imagine if instead of SMU, a Texas, USC, or Notre Dame was caught up in that same shit. They wouldn’t have gotten the death penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back