Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW 2020 PPM Thread: The Movement Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
These 2 chicks fine as a muthafucka but a brotha would have smashed them better
Is not natural for a black men to look at black women getting dick down by white men. Because is almost like being a cuckold which is a white men thing, besides them raping sisters during slavery. Now I know there are some brothers that are also into it "yes I know its hard to believe, but it actually exists" at the same time is not natural to the black men. Black woman bodies are meant for a black man and the other way around to.

Is not natural for a black men to look at black women getting dick down by white men. Because is almost like being a cuckold which is a white men thing, besides them raping sisters during slavery. Now I know there are some brothers that are also into it "yes I know its hard to believe, but it actually exists" at the same time is not natural to the black men. Black woman bodies are meant for a black man and the other way around to.
Yeah I agree 100%. That when I see sisters do the Ghetto Gaggers videos, I cant even stomach those scenes. Shit is heartbreaking, reminds me of the plantation days.

LOL, That's exactly what I call them, weirdo cucks.

they must be having a hard time with casting with covid. Woman looks like she's 18 going on 38 and dude looks like he spends all his money on scratch cards from your local gas station.
BK Brick's been featured in a lot of PinkyXXX and Ebony Mystique OnlyFans joints. It doesn't surprise me that BlackedRaw featured him. Impossible sized black male vs dainty white girl seems to be their formula. Although I will say, what the girls lack in looks they seem to make up for in intensity which is a plus. They don't ever seem lazy in these BlackedRaw scenes

Courtney Taylor-Gape Obsession
168340759_5f8d4c0cac597.jpg

https://xmoviesforyou.com/2020/10/upherasshole-courtney-taylor-gape-obsession.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back