Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NFL Season Thread

I missed the game but saw Brees stat line. Thought he had pulled it together. Then I saw just under half his yards and completions were to Kamara. He hit him once beyond 5 yards from the LOS, but got 139 yards off him.... washed. Kamar's carrying Brees.

Screenshot_20200928-025803_Bleacher Report.jpg

My dawgs in the group chat was getting big mad I was saying it's time to bench Brees. Lol

I just stopped responding lol. They have every excuse except he's probably done at this point. I hope I'm wrong but damn this is the worst I've seen him play in the first 3 games of a season since being in Nola.

My dawgs in the group chat was getting big mad I was saying it's time to bench Brees. Lol

I just stopped responding lol. They have every excuse except he's probably done at this point. I hope I'm wrong but damn this is the worst I've seen him play in the first 3 games of a season since being in Nola.

Haha man you better keep Brees in. Jameis DGAF if it's behind the LOS... he's throwing that pick.

Nm. Bench Brees.

Deshaun Watson played himself signing that extension. Should’ve waited until they got that sorry ass coach outta there. Then again he might coach there forever seeing as how he should’ve been fired. Gotdamn shame he still tryna “establish the run” to start games lmao

Bills almost choked that shit but got bailed out by PI. I still think they’re a good team and that race between them and the Pats will be fun

Packers look good they might be the best team in the league through 3 games.

Saints got problems brewing cause teams figuring Brees got the linguine arm. Put jaabow in he’ll make em lean back.

Wont say Arizona got humbled but they had to come back to earth a lil bit. Still think they’re a year away.

Rams will be cool. Don’t know if the niners can keep winning they’ve been wrecked by injuries already. Seahawks in dog fights every week it seems.

Bears surprising me I wanna see what they gonna do about who starts at QB. Losing Cohen gon hurt though.

Back