Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NFL Season Thread

Didn't say anyone was washed. You compared a losing team QB to a winning team QB who made plays which won his game. Brees also averaged less than 5 yards downfield both games so far. They talking bout it right now on Sportscenter. Just the facts.

I mean he at 7 for his entire career.

but he is throwing more underneath. Some plays was suppose to go more down the field but he did check down a lot but always has.

Why you think Bush, Thomas and now Kamara have like 70 catches a year.

i still like our defense. And offense. Kind hard to win when you have over 110 yards more than the opponent.

You were talking about Brady's yards, and this is how Brees gettin all his? Dump offs to the RB behind the line of scrimmage?

Brees washed. Getting carried by his RB.

200.gif

I think he'll be good but why draft him when you signed Jesse James and he's no longer playing smh. Dumb ass franchise.

Still shouldn't have taken a TE that high

One of the Worst picks I seen in a draft....TE at number 8 seems like a luxury pick. Team had too many holes...not the 1st time they did that...Eric Ebron, they passed up Odell, Donald and Zack Martin. Who were all taken right after

One of the Worst picks I seen in a draft....TE at number 8 seems like a luxury pick. Team had too many holes...not the 1st time they did that...Eric Ebron, they passed up Odell, Donald and Zack Martin. Who were all taken right after

Yep, especially when it's common knowledge that the TE position is one of the toughest transitions from college to pro. All the greats didn't put up numbers in their rookie year, some not even in their 2nd.

Detroit needed and still needs immediate production.

Everyone played like trash yesterday

but i give all the credit to whatever the Raiders gameplan was after the 17 unanswered from the saints.

Their OL kept Cam in check the entire game. And when the saints blitzed, they had the answers.

Saints looked mad out of sync.

I thought a couple of the flags were nitpicky but that doesnt negate the more egregious blatant ones.

Team has a lot of shit to fix.

Everyone played like trash yesterday

but i give all the credit to whatever the Raiders gameplan was after the 17 unanswered from the saints.

Their OL kept Cam in check the entire game. And when the saints blitzed, they had the answers.

Saints looked mad out of sync.

I thought a couple of the flags were nitpicky but that doesnt negate the more egregious blatant ones.

Team has a lot of shit to fix.

we kept the running game on lock.

I fucks with the defense heavy but to many PI calls that should have been.

Offense started off hot and then derailed until the 4th with so many unforced errors.

we kept the running game on lock.

I fucks with the defense heavy but to many PI calls that should have been.

Offense started off hot and then derailed until the 4th with so many unforced errors.

listen man, i know its the thing to do to blame officiating, but the Raiders were just better last night.

The refs didnt stop them from getting killed by the TE every single down. When the saints needed to make a stop, they couldnt. Raiders scored on 6/7 drives at one point.

Saints were very pedestrian after they put up 17.

Its just week 2 but still...they need to not put themselves in those situations.

listen man, i know its the thing to do to blame officiating, but the Raiders were just better last night.

The refs didnt stop them from getting killed by the TE every single down. When the saints needed to make a stop, they couldnt. Raiders scored on 6/7 drives at one point.

Saints were very pedestrian after they put up 17.

Its just week 2 but still...they need to not put themselves in those situations.

They had 13 penalties yards. We had almost 130

That def played a huge part.

And two PI was weak. The one on Jenkins was weak ball was overthrown and that would have gave us the ball with 3 minutes left in the 4th

The blindside black on sanders where everybody even the official in the booth said that’s the way they want you to do it was a weak call and killed the drive where we was moving.

They had 13 penalties yards. We had almost 130

That def played a huge part.

And two PI was weak. The one on Jenkins was weak ball was overthrown and that would have gave us the ball with 3 minutes left in the 4th

The blindside black on sanders where everybody even the official in the booth said that’s the way they want you to do it was a weak call and killed the drive where we was moving.

agree about the one of Sanders, i can see it both ways on the Jenkins hold on the uncatchable ball

the thing is, this still doesnt answer why the saints couldn't stop the TE or why Cam didnt get any pressure on Carr.

agree about the one of Sanders, i can see it both ways on the Jenkins hold on the uncatchable ball

the thing is, this still doesnt answer why the saints couldn't stop the TE or why Cam didnt get any pressure on Carr.

the TE is elite. You can only do so much.

offense lost the game though. They was sloppy all 2nd and 3rd quarter

Back