Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NFL Season Thread

The media still trying to figure why tua was benched yesterday....he played like shit simple as that

ryan clarke made a good point imo. Flores shoulda lied to the media and said tua was hurt, and all of the media woulda accepted that n moved on. Now if Tua plays meh again, ppl are gonna be waiting for him to get benched again.

The lies they tell Carson palmer and andy dalton had wrs and rbs.. it's not the organization fault them niggas throw pick 6's

True, but let’s not pretend that Marvin Lewis was the greatest head coach in the world... or that Mike Brown isn’t a shitty, cheap owner.

ryan clarke made a good point imo. Flores shoulda lied to the media and said tua was hurt, and all of the media woulda accepted that n moved on. Now if Tua plays meh again, ppl are gonna be waiting for him to get benched again.
Yeah but flores has that old school shit in him he doesn't tolerate no awful performance at all no matter who it is and unless the GM says something to him I expect him to do it again if he doesn't like what he sees

Yeah but flores has that old school shit in him he doesn't tolerate no awful performance at all no matter who it is and unless the GM says something to him I expect him to do it again if he doesn't like what he sees

Eh, was watching around the horn n someone said flores is acting like a defensive coordinator n not a head coach n he is acting like he is on a short leash.

Im of the mind set, once u turn to the rookie qb, there is no turning back. Unless tua has 4 stinkers in a row, u gotta stick w him. Let him figure it out.

Im sure the owner wasn't feeling that shit. Thats why i agree w ryan, flores shoulda lied n said tua was hurt.

This shit is stupid.

You don’t bench your future. You bench journeymen.

You bench a RB you bench a CB.

If he’s playing bad let him learn what to Donne to time while on the field.

Flores has officially started his fire to get fired.

They're in the playoff hunt aren't they? I get the move. Can't throw away playoff hopes for experience (that he's gonna get anyway).

Jus googled Cincinnati's o line. Their C, RG n RT are all basically journeymen. Yea, outside of jonah Williams that o line is trash. Better upgrade that shit in FA n the draft.

This shit is stupid.

Flores prolly too old school for his own good. Hope he learns to bend alil

Eh, was watching around the horn n someone said flores is acting like a defensive coordinator n not a head coach n he is acting like he is on a short leash.

Im of the mind set, once u turn to the rookie qb, there is no turning back. Unless tua has 4 stinkers in a row, u gotta stick w him. Let him figure it out.

Im sure the owner wasn't feeling that shit. Thats why i agree w ryan, flores shoulda lied n said tua was hurt.
True but he was yanked in the 4th quarter if this happened during the first half then I definitely would be questioning his decision but I don't think it was that big of a deal tua will be the starter next game....flores just letting the rookie know he can be benched

This shit is stupid.

Like I said old school mentality he doesn't care if the player is 1st round pick he expects a good performance....he basically put it out that no player is above this team as a whole

They're in the playoff hunt aren't they? I get the move. Can't throw away playoff hopes for experience (that he's gonna get anyway).
Yeah they're in the hunt but that won't last long if they continue to lose games like they did yesterday....hopes can't be but so big anyway it's only year 2 of rebuilding for them

Flores is trying to accomplish personal success over team success. Threw Tua out cause of the good record and potential. And with the Patriots down bad, if they could get to the playoffs with the future QB. He would look like a very successful 2nd year coach. He needs to just accept that what they have already accomplished is a success and let that team go through its growing pains now. Forcing a young unsure team into the playoffs, just to get spanked by a AFC power house is gonna be more harmful than good.

Back