Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NFL Season Thread

Tua throws his first pic, but it’s negated cause of a hold on Denver. Still no INTs for Tua!!

@AP21
Hill was solid in my eyes. 2 fumbles and 1 lost and a drop INT at the goal line.

And that deep ball to Sanders that was15 yards over thrown

And that Sanders TD that got called back he was lucky on that too. It was like 5 yards under throw. And if he threw it on time the hold wouldn’t have happen and that would have been a easy TD

but CGM stepped up big time in the passing game

@AP21
Hill was solid in my eyes. 2 fumbles and 1 lost and a drop INT at the goal line.

And that deep ball to Sanders that was15 yards over thrown

And that Sanders TD that got called back he was lucky on that too. It was like 5 yards under throw. And if he threw it on time the hold wouldn’t have happen and that would have been a easy TD

but CGM stepped up big time in the passing game
I think homie was nervous but he didn't cost them the game which is more important

If he get mia to the playoffs he will be OROY

now that Burrow is injured

id say

Herbert
J Jefferson
J Robertson
and Tua if miami make the playoffs

If he get mia to the playoffs he will be OROY

now that Burrow is injured

id say

Herbert
J Jefferson
J Robertson
and Tua if miami make the playoffs

Naw, Herbert got 19 TD passes and only 6 picks with a strong shot to break the rookie TD record.

Its like the OC just said "Ok fucc building on the success we had last year. Let's throw all that way and start from scratch"

Man Doug needs to give up play calling. Peters needs to get benched. He's done and needs to just enjoy retirement and wait for his hall of time induction
Oh well. Onto pick #5 and hopefully Howie getting fired

Back