Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NFL Season Thread

good thing is once it gets right yall can finally stretch the field

cause jaeboo can sling it

Bruh. Watching Brees not push it was getting frustrating to watch. But he still was effective so I couldn’t really complain.

I would be lying if I said I’m not nervous

Bruh. Watching Brees not push it was getting frustrating to watch. But he still was effective so I couldn’t really complain.

I would be lying if I said I’m not nervous
you just better hope him watching Brees has curbed that recklessness he has with the football

dont need the big play everytime

we will see

cause yall was running off with the division

you just better hope him watching Brees has curbed that recklessness he has with the football

dont need the big play everytime

we will see

cause yall was running off with the division

Whatever he’s does I’m putting the blame of coach.

game plan should be short passes and a few deep shots. No long developing routes.

Slants, outs, screens and 9 routes.

And maybe 1 or two seen throws to Thomas or Cook. But if see we trying to work the deep seems ima drive back to NOLA and have to coach in Tulane hospital

Ravens need to change that offensive gameplan fast

all the good D coordinators have figured them out

Think y’all got the North on lock. Meaning they’d be on the road wildcard weekend. Even with reduced crowds might be another one and done situation.

Jackson has not taken a step forward.

I told y’all what I was seeing in the last 3rd of the season. Fuck what the stats was looking like. I trust my eyes.

He better get it together.

After every possession he should have a tablet in his hands

i know its jokes >>> facts

but winston was noticeably nervous. He was sailing passes left and right.

I think the he gets the first unit reps and is named the starter. The playbook will be kinda vanilla and they will look for their places to take chances and pick their spots. If all else fails, he can actually move out the pocket and keep ahead of the chains.

I think his confidence gets restored in practice this week, and he plays a very safe but productive game against ATL which if you are a fan of either team, you know every year when these two teams meet, throw the records away.

I expect L.Murray to be featured more. Kamara might be used a decoys and I look for Thomas and Sanders to have good games. Not great, but help stay ahead of the sticks. Stats might look ugly, but a win is a win.

game plan should be short passes and a few deep shots. No long developing routes.

And maybe 1 or two seen throws to Thomas or Cook. But if see we trying to work the deep seems ima drive back to NOLA and have to coach in Tulane hospital

Thought that's what you're tired of watching. This man is a 6 year vet that you want to be your next franchise QB. What's all this nervous, ease him along talk? He's not a rookie.

Royalty so used to shit play calling coaches in Tampa he underestimating what Nola does offensively lol

You still the homie though

Brady is 4th in TD passes and yards.

Winston played for 3 different coaches, and this is his draft profile before coming into the league. But if blaming TB play calling makes you feel better...

Screenshot_20201116-181344_Chrome.jpg

Brady is 4th in TD passes and yards.

Winston played for 3 different coaches, and this is his draft profile before coming into the league. But if blaming TB play calling makes you feel better...

View attachment 401792
That doesn't change what I said lol

Put it like this, had Tampa made some serious investments in the Oline, ended up being one of the best lines in the league and he still struggled? I would definitely think it was him.

Dude never really had a chance with the instability of the franchise imo. You could be right and that he's just not a good player. That could be very true. But I've seen a competent franchise for a decade plus. I know what stability looks like and stuff like that can go a long way with a players psyche.

Ok don't forget you said this shit lol

Put it like this, had Tampa made some serious investments in the Oline, ended up being one of the best lines in the league and he still struggled? I would definitely think it was him.

Dude never really had a chance with the instability of the franchise imo. You could be right and that he's just not a good player. That could be very true. But I've seen a competent franchise for a decade plus. I know what stability looks like and stuff like that can go a long way with a players psyche.
BIG FACTS

Man, as a Bucs fan I hear that a lot so I get you saying it. But that instability claim just is not true, and I want to clear that up for the record.

• His rookie year Koetter was his OC, and he had a solid season. Koetter was getting looks as a HC for other teams, so to give him stability they fired Lovie and promoted Koetter to his HC for the next 3 years. So his first 4 years were Koetter OC (1), then Koetter HC (3).
  • He had Evans and Brate his whole time there. Godwin and OJ Howard were there his last 3 years. Adam Humphries was there his first 4 years.
  • He had a LT and a G that started all 5 years with him, and a RT that started his last 4 years with him.
This man wasn't surrounded by constantly changing mayhem like people say.

Tom's mostly been playing with what Winston had last year. The only new starters on offense are a rookie RT and Gronk. All of a sudden our sack rate is cut in half. The OL looked worse because Winston gets happy feet and runs into sacks.

Yalllll will see.

Bill O'Brien traded a top 5 wr in his prime cuz he didn't "like" him

:L:

This is one of the many downfalls of having coaches be the GM. Coach-player issues can end w emotionally driven conclusions. There is no way, someone makes that trade if they are being logical and not being E-mo-tio-nal. Trade made no fucking sense, no matter how you look at it. Financial, team chemistry, scheme..none of it made sense. There are at least 20 David Johnson type RBs in the league (washed up veterans) that Houston coulda had...shit they had one last year, Carlos Hyde. There are only 3-5 Hopkins type players in the league and none of them were available.

Back