Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NFL Season Thread

You been trying to trade him all year b lol

Yes. Do you know his ratings vs trash WRs?

It’s horrible.

And I always said he locks Evans up every year and does great against elite players.

Do I have to drop the ? on you fam?

I think he's fuckin up, haha. Sometimes when I see a coverage sack, and they show the receivers, we'll have like 3 on top of each other. Too much talent to not be able to create a mismatch

That’s in line with my thinking as well. I wanted to sleep on it after last night’s debacle so I wouldn’t get clouded by emotion but buddy really needs to pick it up.

That’s in line with my thinking as well. I wanted to sleep on it after last night’s debacle so I wouldn’t get clouded by emotion but buddy really needs to pick it up.

I was worried about this before. Arians came back really intent on putting his people on. So I dunno if he'll take shit away from Leftwich like he would if it was all business and not personal.

Yes. Do you know his ratings vs trash WRs?

It’s horrible.

And I always said he locks Evans up every year and does great against elite players.

Do I have to drop the ? on you fam?
i'ma ask you the same thing i ask my podnuhs in the group chat when they be talking like this

get rid of him for who?

Collinsworth said something last night during the game about what D.Allen told him about M.Jenkins. He said the first few games, they were still trying to figure out what to do with him b/c what they were asking him to do was vastly different from what Philly had him doing and they had a lot of bumps along the way but things have settled down.

I say that to say, imo, a lot of Lattimore's coverage breakdowns were due to miscommunication with safeties. I would take him as a one on one defender over a lot of people in the league. You dont make 2 probowls in your first two years and then forget how to play the position.

Is he perfect? no. but that's not all on him imo. When he becomes the DB that teams target damn near every play, then i'll start thinking its time to ship him out.

Gotta throw the football and he can't do it outside the margins.

The leage caught up to him

I tried having this convo w a few of my boys last year, but they was too caught up w the highlights. Hope he improves these areas. Cause I like having good colored QBs in the league n he is exciting to watch. But that run shit n bad accuracy ain't gonn keep you around long term. Seen it too many times

Unfortunately I’m watching too but I must say that cam look good on that first drive. I know it’s the Jets but still good to see cam looking great
Exactly what I said. I’m a big Cam fan, but I’m not getting my hopes up yet. It is an 0-8 team we’re talking about here. They not totally defeated for nothing.

Last edited:
Back