Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NFL Season Thread

Only difference between them are NE's RBs and we all should know by now RBs don't make or break a team's offense.

Eventually a team has to make the opponent respect the pass either due to a deep threat or by consistently moving the chains through the air.

I actually don't want BB trading for a TE or WR, unless it's a player under contract for multiple yrs.

Next yr's cap space, draft picks including FAs should help create a young core (especially on offense).

I would love for them to trade for TE or WR (if not both...i beg they do !)..but something tells me, if BB has to pay that vet multiple yrs he's not going to do it...if it's not cheap. Yea they set up pretty good to field a solid team next year, but....I officially have my doubts that he knows how to draft offensive talent, defense yes....but offense.....emmm idk. Deep WR class this draft and my dude didn't even grab up one. just two TEs that i don't ever see on the field.

I officially have my doubts that he knows how to draft offensive talent, defense yes....but offense.....emmm idk. Deep WR class this draft and my dude didn't even grab up one. just two TEs that i don't ever see on the field.
zo.gif
I'm holding on to the fact that TE is one of the hardest positions to transition from college to pro's... but damn, no catches so far.

So you are making one of my points. If Brady couldn't put up any numbers last year with the same offense-he(Brady) goes to another team with an offense and doesn't look washed-and that is your argument toward anyone claiming Brady is washed (clearly he is not IMO) then how you turning around and want to claim Cam is washed in the same offense Brady was in last year? Overall i do not think you can plug any QB in the nfl right now and think they would put up anything in New Englands offense especially with the injuries to their Oline. Like come on.

and because what Tenn did a week ago, doesn't mean all teams should be able to replicate that. Could be many factors into why they were able to . could of just caught buffalo on a bad day(any given sunday). Tenn offensively is playing in the same offense they were in last year compare to Cam having to adjust to something new and still lack of practice time can factor as far as timing and normalcy is concern....etc. Not making any excuses...but again come on.

it's too earlier and such a "knee-jerk" reaction to give an sports opinion with still 10 weeks to go in the season, wanting to be right so bad.

also Garoppolo was benched week ago coming off a high ankle sprain. Plays better a week later against a 4-0 Rams team. (again that speaking off missing time with your team and getting back into the swing of things-Cam not being around because of COVID restrictions)

I didn't say Brady put up washed up numbers last year (other people did). I just said it was a down year by Brady standards. I even said if Cam put up the same numbers this year that Brady put up last year, people would say he balled out. First 4 game last year Brady had 7 TD 1 INT. He ended with 24 TD 8 INT. Cam's at 2 TD 4 INT's.

Jimmy G was terrible last week, (because he was still hurt, but no excuses necessary) and despite that, he's 4 games in with 7 TD 2 INT's.

I didn't say Brady put up washed up numbers last year (other people did). I just said it was a down year by Brady standards. I even said if Cam put up the same numbers this year that Brady put up last year, people would say he balled out. First 4 game last year Brady had 7 TD 1 INT. He ended with 24 TD 8 INT. Cam's at 2 TD 4 INT's.

Jimmy G was terrible last week, (because he was still hurt, but no excuses necessary) and despite that, he's 4 games in with 7 TD 2 INT's.

I never said you did say brady was washed last year. All my other points still stand, you grasping at straws or ignoring the actual valid points being made. So continue on.

It's not the same as last year's... it's worse.

You mentioned the O-line injuries and Cam's limited practice time, also an important factor is that Edelman is broken.
Last year he was the only reliable pass catcher on the team, now there's none.

Right now the Jets & Patriots are fighting for the title: worst WR-TE group in the league.

@Bow to Royalty probably knows this, he's just overly showing support to Brady. I doubt if he was still in NE, he would be talking the same way.

How's it overly showing support to Brady? The man's thrown more INT's than TD's. That's terrible, and has nothing to do with a Brady comparison. If he was still in Carolina I'd be saying the same thing. If Tom was still in NE (or with Tampa) doing it, I'd say he's lookin washed. Can he turn it around? Sure, but until he does...washed.

How's it overly showing support to Brady? The man's thrown more INT's than TD's. That's terrible, and has nothing to do with a Brady comparison. If he was still in Carolina I'd be saying the same thing. If Tom was still in NE (or with Tampa) doing it, I'd say he's lookin washed. Can he turn it around? Sure, but until he does...washed.

Of course it's terrible, but you're talking like his TD:INT ratio is indicative of his play.

You choose to ignore all the factors causing the poor play of the offense.

When talking to Dwayne, you didn't choose to ignore context when brady had an underwhelming start to this season (3 TD - 3 INT).

Play 2: Should have his head on a swivel. Shit's a joke.

I thought Philly had a dynasty going on after the SB win :hahaha:

Back