Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NFL Offseason Thread

SANFORD%20CAP.jpg

Eh. I kinda think the book has already been written on OJ Howard within the league. Dude is basically a bust. Pats rather jus have the pick.

And i was a fan of his coming outta Bama

Cameron Brate has been outperforming OJ since OJ entered the league...That was a wasted draft pick

I’ll see it to believe it. Stidham might mess around and put up numbers and the Pats win 11 games and take the division again. Which would be embarrassing tbh.

Believe me bro 7-9. Trust.

1. Bills should be really good this year.
2. Fins got hella picks. Flores looks like he for real. They ticking upward.
3. We really the only question mark

Seriously tho

what they should have done was make it to where the teams only have the allowed limit of people in the draft war room at the team facilities

cause im sure they are using a VPN and other security measures to try to prevent hacking.

If they let the teams use the facilites then that decreses the amount of people connecting to the VPN server...therefore increasing bandwidth and available resources

there are other factors that play into it...but that is one that they can control

and Im sure an NFL facilitiy aint on no 50 bucks a month plan lmao

Didnt think of hackers...could get interesting Haha "and w the first pick of the 2020 NFL draft. the Cincinnati Bengals pick, by way of Louisiana.....Bobby Bouchier!

Believe me bro 7-9. Trust.

1. Bills should be really good this year.
2. Fins got hella picks. Flores looks like he for real. They ticking upward.
3. We really the only question mark
I get all that. But I’ll still have to see it to believe it.

Back