Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NFL Offseason Thread

lol Hill feeling froggy since he outplayed Brees in that playoff game.

I'd hate to see what the MF look like with people actually game planning against his ass.

6 for 13 for 119 yards 0TDs 1INT

Ok..so let me put it this way. NFL players at the end of the day are employees. If your employer is having you help out in a different department that pays more money or is having you do some of your supervisors job, because you have shown that you can handle some of the responsibilities and the tasks that the job requires. Is it wrong for you to talk and act as if you could do the job, if there is a possibility that the position you have been assisting with could open up?
He is basically telling the Saints, "I can do this full time". Nothing wrong w that.

lol Hill feeling froggy since he outplayed Brees in that playoff game.

I'd hate to see what the MF look like with people actually game planning against his ass.

He could look awful. However, on the flip side. I wonder what he would look like if he had a full of playbook to prepare with, instead of just gadget plays here and there. Who knows, all I'm saying is. There is nothing wrong w the dude saying, I want to be a full time QB. The team is using him as a part time QB. What is he supposed to say lol.."no, I want to continue in this undefined role that will keep me getting paid less"

That's not a knock on Troy. Ed Reed is prolly the goatest DB ever. And this is coming from a lifelong Steeler fan.
Troy was always the Steeler I hated most, but loved to watch. It used to kill me when Joe held the ball too long as if Troy was not coming on the blindside lol. Was glad when he retired, but would have took him as a Raven.

Last edited:
Back