Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NFL Offseason Thread

Can’t put this on the team. If independent doctors clear him and you can’t find a legit medical reason to not clear him..Then you gotta clear him. If not that’s how you get sued.

I think he a fool for trying to play still, but it’s not my life ??‍♂️

I will be shocked if ron Rivera actually puts him on the field.

I can see them putting him on the practice squad the entire season. Then activate him in week 17, then let him take in kneel down on the final play of a blowout. Moral victory type situation

Just cause he off the PUP list dint mean he gonna be in pads tomorrow lol

he proly just cleared for practice and non contact drills

I will be shocked if ron Rivera actually puts him on the field.

I can see them putting him on the practice squad the entire season. Then activate him in week 17, then let him take in kneel down on the final play of a blowout. Moral victory type situation
He would be on the IR before they put him on the practice squad...more than likely will be a “healthy scratch” type situation where he just doesnt dress on gameday

He would be on the IR before they put him on the practice squad...more than likely will be a “healthy scratch” type situation where he just doesnt dress on gameday

If he is a healthy scratch, he would still take up a roster spot. Teams dont wanna waste a roster spot for a guy who is never gone dress.

Not sure about the exact details but i doubt they can put a player on IR who is truly not "injured" anymore

I’m glad for Alex Smith. That injury had some scary parallels to Joe Theismann for real. Be great to see him on the field for us again.

Back