Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NFL Offseason Thread

How many teams could he realistically start for though.

He’s not really that good

Saints - No
Panthers - No
Bucs - No
Falcons - No
Texans - No
Titans - No
Jags - Maybe
Colts - Maybe
Ravens - No
Bengals - No
Steelers - No
Browns - No
Bears - Maybe
Lions - No
Packers - No
Vikings - No
Bills - No
Dolphins - No
Pats - Maybe
Jets - No
Cowboys - No
Giants - No
Eagles - No
Redskins - No
Broncos - No
Chiefs - No
Raiders -No
Chargers- No
Cardinals - No
49ers - No
Seahawks - No
WOAH.

Kappa Kap is better than anyone in:
jacksonville
LA Chargers
New England
Chicago

He's better than Haskins in DC, but they're gonna let Haskins rock. Same in NYC with Danny Dimes OR Darnold.
He's better than Tua, and could start in M-I-Yayo while Tua heals and learns. Fuck Josh Rosen, and Fitz is WASHED now. I'd cut Fitz to get Kap.
He's better than P. Rivers in Indy at the juncture of his career, but P. Rivers got one year left, so they're letting him rock.
Who the fuck is in Denver? Drew Lock? Jeff Driskel?? FOH.....

That's at least six teams that Kap could start for right now (JAX, LAC, NE, CHI, MIA, & DEN). And we all know he'd be the best backup in the league.

WOAH.

Kappa Kap is better than anyone in:
jacksonville
LA Chargers
New England
Chicago

He's better than Haskins in DC, but they're gonna let Haskins rock. Same in NYC with Danny Dimes OR Darnold.
He's better than Tua, and could start in M-I-Yayo while Tua heals and learns. Fuck Josh Rosen, and Fitz is WASHED now. I'd cut Fitz to get Kap.
He's better than P. Rivers in Indy at the juncture of his career, but P. Rivers got one year left, so they're letting him rock.
Who the fuck is in Denver? Drew Lock? Jeff Driskel?? FOH.....

That's at least six teams that Kap could start for right now (JAX, LAC, NE, CHI, MIA, & DEN). And we all know he'd be the best backup in the league.

Okay bruh

Fitz > Kaep

Stafford is much better than Kaep. Not even close

Bills, Jets, Broncos have a young franchise QBs that is either the same level or better than Kaep

Bridgewater >>>> Kaep
Carr >>>> Kaep
Throw your phone in the trash bro. Kaep was one dropped pass away from winning the super bowl. The others only got like one playoff win between them if that? None of those QBs will lead their team to a super bowl. I wish my trip to NOLA did not get canceled this summer. I would personally smash your phone. You been this fuck shit for way too long.

Throw your phone in the trash bro. Kaep was one dropped pass away from winning the super bowl. The others only got like one playoff win between them if that? None of those QBs will lead their team to a super bowl. I wish my trip to NOLA did not get canceled this summer. I would personally smash your phone. You been this fuck shit for way too long.

Flacco won that super bowl and he been trash his entire career

Big Ben won his first Super Bowl playing like he did

So what are we saying here? I watch ball and nigga any tell me he’s anything other than a backup

Flacco won that super bowl and he been trash his entire career

Big Ben won his first Super Bowl playing like he did

So what are we saying here? I watch ball and nigga any tell me he’s anything other than a backup
I'm saying at his best he was better than all those other QBs you named LOL. Alex Smith could not get the 49ers there.

Kaep has a losing record as a starter.

Kaep has completed less that 60% of his passes for his career.

Kaep went 1-10 his last year in the league.

He has no upside at this point. He’s a career backup and was trending that way before he got blackball out the league

Back