Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NFL Offseason Thread

I aint mad at that. Its really not about kneeling.

Its about community policing, law enforcement oversight, ending systemic racism, transformative change and fixing our education and health care systems.

Plus most of those reporters are jus looking for a soundbite

HA! NFL senses the shift in public opinion.

They kno wtf is up. They wanna stay with the times.

Was having a discussion w someone irl about this. And now i could actually see Kaep on a NFL roster this season

Of course he wouldn’t apologize without the backlash that’s common goddamn sense. Brees said what he said & unlike a few years ago people actually got on him about it this time. Glad it happened. You entitled to an opinion & also entitled to get called out. People don’t understand that shit. Of all the things that could fuck up the Saints chemistry I didn’t think Brees would be the reason but here we are.

Time will tell. I know Brees means well cuz I’ve seen him say and do good things before... but he fucked up & he knows it. The optics of being a QB in that particular state in that particular city makes it worse. He’s got some work to do to fix that.

Of course he wouldn’t apologize without the backlash that’s common goddamn sense. Brees said what he said & unlike a few years ago people actually got on him about it this time. Glad it happened. You entitled to an opinion & also entitled to get called out. People don’t understand that shit. Of all the things that could fuck up the Saints chemistry I didn’t think Brees would be the reason but here we are.

Time will tell. I know Brees means well cuz I’ve seen him say and do good things before... but he fucked up & he knows it. The optics of being a QB in that particular state in that particular city makes it worse. He’s got some work to do to fix that.

Yea he fucked all the way up

I think the brothers on the team actually got at him and showed him

I don’t think Brees is racist though.

Back