Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NFL Offseason Thread

pro sports def coming back now

Sports will be back. But for how long n is it manageable

what happens when there is a outbreak on a team. Cuz players will get it during the season.

Worst case scenario. Mahones, a cb, 2 o line men and a assistance coach on kc get it all in 1 day. They all have to self quarantine for 14 days.

Then the same thing happens on 4 or 5 more teams during the season. Shits crazy

Sports will be back. But for how long n is it manageable

what happens when there is a outbreak on a team. Cuz players will get it during the season.

Worst case scenario. Mahones, a cb, 2 o line men and a assistance coach on kc get it all in 1 day. They all have to self quarantine for 14 days.

Then the same thing happens on 4 or 5 more teams during the season. Shits crazy

You just bringing up players and coaches.

it's probably another 75-100 people that helps get a stadium ready for a single game. And that's every team

Plus are they planning to run the schedule like b4? So find hotels, prep them and do that 8 times every week for 32 teams.

That's gonna be a logistical nightmare.

You just bringing up players and coaches.

it's probably another 75-100 people that helps get a stadium ready for a single game. And that's every team

Plus are they planning to run the schedule like b4? So find hotels, prep them and do that 8 times every week for 32 teams.

That's gonna be a logistical nightmare.

They are gonna try and keep the players, coaches n medical staff in a "bubble"

They are gonna try and keep all stadium staff, media and hotel workers away from the players, coaches, medical staff.

I dont see how this can work for 32 teams over 17 weeks. Its virtually impossible imo.

But Americans want sports so bad, and there is so much money involved. They are gonna try.

I love the NFL. But im keeping my expectations very low.

Last edited:
gotta start posting back in here

the last few pages were a mix of comedy and hating lol

Thor held it down though

how niggas try to say MT gets 3000 targets a year like its a bad thing when he the no. 1 WR on the depth chart and the gameplan. He supposed to

Back