Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NFL Draft Thread

I'd participate in that beating

Good looking out. Welp we don't have to put that type of work in anymore!!!

I actually like the Tua pick especially if we willing to do what the Cardinals did if looks like Tua can't stay or just not the man for the job and be willing to turn right back around next year and try to draft Trevor Lawrence or whoever the best QB might be.

Lamb needs to dump that broad ASAP. Bitch out of pocket in his big moment she showing him who she really is and how shit going to be. Even if she saw it was another broad calling or texting that phone you don't do no shit like that during that man draft moment on national tv.

In the great words from Sonny on Bronx Tales "She's a selfish broad, can't be trusted you dump her you dump her fast!!!"

We aint talking about them.

We drafted 1 player from LSU in the last 15 years and that was Devery Henderson

I mean can we at least draft an LSU player shit.

Shit is called NFLSU and we aint getting none of that shit

LSU LB's have been good to us
Not bad the packers drafted a QB.

This is a deep WR class. GB can draft one in round 2

I don't watch college ball, but I've heard it's a deep WR class, but how deep we talking to make you happy with taking one in the 2nd round? The 10th or lower ranked WR's are rated that high?

LSU LB's have been good to us

I don't watch college ball, but I've heard it's a deep WR class, but how deep we talking to make you happy with taking one in the 2nd round? The 10th or lower ranked WR's are rated that high?

The WR crop is the deepest in this years pool and you don't need a 1st rd pick for a WR. Alot of the great WR in the league were 2nd 3rd rd picks

The WR crop is the deepest in this years pool and you don't need a 1st rd pick for a WR. Alot of the great WR in the league were 2nd 3rd rd picks

True. I'm looking less at the round and more at how many of your position were taken before you. Like tomorrow the 2nd RB will be taken, but the 7th WR will go... both 2nd rounders though.

Back